Welcome to Mackenzie Taylor Photography! My name is Taylor Perry, and I would love to take your picture! 🙂 I hope you’ve enjoyed perusing some of my work, whether you’re interested in my portrait photography, travel images, or the latest post on the blog. If you’re interested in learning a little bit about the person behind the photos, here are a few random facts about me:
- My two main passions are photography and music; when I’m not taking or editing photos, you can usually find me playing or teaching piano or ukulele, practicing some other instrument (most likely mandolin or guitar these days), or songwriting.
- I love spending time outdoors and exercising; I especially love climbing and running, and I’ve recently gotten into yoga!
- I’ve always gone by my middle name, Taylor, but my photography business uses my first name as well; so feel free to call me Mackenzie, Taylor, or both. 🙂
- I have an incredible twin sister who is currently teaching, climbing and traveling to lots of awesome places. You can read about her adventures here!
- I have absolutely no sense of direction. But sometimes it’s a good thing, like when I get lost and stumble across interesting places I might never have found otherwise!
- I grew up here in Athens, GA, and I graduated in 2016 with two degrees from UGA (Bachelor’s degrees in Music & Human Development). I’ll be starting graduate school in August 2017 (Master’s of Music).
- My favorite aspect of photography is getting the chance to capture timeless, genuine moments and interactions. I especially enjoy photographing children and families!
If you’d like to know more about me or my photography, feel free to contact me!